Premium Industrial NewsChile Soon to Become Data-Center Hub in Latin America
Chile Soon to Become Data-Center Hub in Latin America
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 1 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Analysts predict that 2021 will be the year that Chile sees a boom in construction of high-performance data-center projects. Earlier predictions called for Chile to experience a rise in such projects in 2020, but the COVID-19 pandemic pushed out the timeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...