Premium Industrial NewsXcel Energy Sticks to Robust Outlook for Renewables as Wind Fuels Growth
Xcel Energy Sticks to Robust Outlook for Renewables as Wind Fuels Growth
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 655 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL) (Minneapolis, Minnesota) continued to ride the wave of an economic recovery in the second quarter, as its revenues and profits steadily improved. The company brushed aside concerns about inflation in its quarterly earnings presentation and pointed to its ongoing buildout of renewable and low-carbon power generation. Industrial Info is tracking more than $6 billion in active projects from Xcel, including nearly $1 billion worth under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Xcel, including many of the renewable-generation projects that are under development across the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Minnesota Boasts $5.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction, Led by Indust...
- Projects Ensue as U.S. Power Companies Set Net-Zero Emissions Goals
- Transmission Access Drives Development of Renewable Projects at Coal, Nucle...
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend