Premium Industrial NewsAustralia's Nickel Industry Gears Up to Meet Demand Surge
Australia's Nickel Industry Gears Up to Meet Demand Surge
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 224 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--August 5, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Rebounding stainless steel consumption and continuously growing demand for electrical vehicle-battery manufacturing have created a strong wave in the nickel mining industry, and Australia's greenfield and brownfield projects are expected to play a significant role in future nickel demand. Western Australia is currently the sole producer of nickel in Australia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Surge in Nickel Prices Raises Hopes for Australian Miners
- BHP Clears Massive Canadian Potash Project for Takeoff
- Big Oil is Back, Paced by Higher Crude Prices, Bigger Chemicals Profits and...
- U.K. Green Lights First EV Battery 'Gigafactory'
- Iron Ore Projects Under Construction to Bring 405 Million Tons of Capacity ...