Premium Industrial NewsIIR North America Project Spending Index up 16%: Food & Beverage Industry Continues to Shine
IIR North America Project Spending Index up 16%: Food & Beverage Industry Continues to Shine
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 770 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND--August 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Project spending in North America was $440.17 billion in July, up 16% from a year earlier, marking the seventh month of consecutive year-over-year increases as the economy continued its climb from last year's COVID-induced downturn. according to the most recent update of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index. Increases were seen in all but three of the 12 industries tracked by Industrial Info.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pharma-Biotech, Food & Beverage Take Lead in North Carolina's $8.2 Billion ...
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Pr...
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Shortages of Cans, Car Parts, Other Staples Drive $5.8 Billion in U.S. Fabr...
- Four Companies Account for Most of Warehouse & Distribution Spending in U.S...