Premium Industrial NewsAustralian Government Awards $103 Million to Three Green Hydrogen Projects
Australian Government Awards $103 Million to Three Green Hydrogen Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 129 Words
MANILA, PHILIPPINES--August 16, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has increased financial backing for three green hydrogen projects from $70 Million to $103.3 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Renewable Hydrogen Feasibility Studies Underway in Western Australia, an In...
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Belgium Adds Gas-Fired Projects to Energy Mix
- ENGIE Eyes U.S. Renewables Market as Part of 80 Gigawatt Power Plant Buildo...
- Orsted Plans Giant Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands, Belgium