Premium Industrial NewsPeru Lauds Sinopharm's COVID-19 Vaccine
Peru Lauds Sinopharm's COVID-19 Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 131 Words
BEIJING--August 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to Peru's Ministry of Health, China's Sinopharm vaccine has reduced Peru's COVID-19 mortality rate by 98% among those who received two doses. Only 5.2% of those vaccinated were later infected, and at least 9% were able to produce neutralizing antibodies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug