Premium Industrial NewsConference: Private Oil & Gas Companies Can't Escape Reporting on Climate Risks
Conference: Private Oil & Gas Companies Can't Escape Reporting on Climate Risks
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1150 Words
Attachment: OGconf 0821
SUGAR LAND--August 24, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Attendees at last week's annual oil & gas conference sponsored by EnerCom Incorporated (Denver, Colorado) were treated to literary quotes from William Shakespeare and Robert Frost, as well as a sports quote from hockey legend Wayne Gretzky, but the bottom line could be summed up in a less-lofty way: You can run, but you can't hide from climate risks and the environmental, social and governance (ESG) expectations of investors.
Within this article: Insights from industry experts on how private companies can manage the increasing calls from civic leaders and the public for more sustainable energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August