Premium Industrial NewsSouth Carolina Sees $3.5 Billion in Industrial Projects Under Construction
South Carolina Sees $3.5 Billion in Industrial Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 660 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 24, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While showing less overall industrial spending than its neighbor North Carolina, South Carolina is still going strong, with more than $3.5 billion in projects under construction. The projects cover a range of industries, including Industrial Manufacturing, Food & Beverage and Metals & Minerals.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Clayco Construction Has Hand in Nearly $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
- Duke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon E...
- Duke Energy Takes Strides to 'Green' its Footprint
- Investment in Renewables Expected to Soar as Duke Energy Unveils Bold Decar...
- Duke Energy Makes Strides to Cleaner Generation Fleet