Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharma Tier 2 CDMOs Seek to Attain Tier 1 Status
China's Pharma Tier 2 CDMOs Seek to Attain Tier 1 Status
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 230 Words
BEIJING--September 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Tier 2 pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing companies (CDMOs) have the opportunity to leap to Tier 1 status as more Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies in the West outsource their services, and as China sees the benefits of its Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH) pharmaceutical regulatory system. Tier 2 CDMOs have annual revenue of up to US$500 million, while Tier 1 CDMOs have revenue of more than $US500 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug