Premium Industrial NewsChina Looks to 'New Energy' Vehicles, Sees Production and Sales Rise from January to July
China Looks to 'New Energy' Vehicles, Sees Production and Sales Rise from January to July
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 175 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On October 20, 2020, China's General Office of the State Council issued the New Energy Automobile Industry Development Plan (2021-2035).
According to the plan, the market competitiveness of China's new energy vehicles will be significantly enhanced by 2025, and major breakthroughs will be made in key technologies such as power batteries, driving motors and vehicle operating systems, while safety levels will be comprehensively improved.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...