Premium Industrial NewsJapan Hosts $270 Million in COVID-Related Pharma Projects
Japan Hosts $270 Million in COVID-Related Pharma Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 80 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--September 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking six capital Pharmaceutical-Biotech projects related to COVID-19, worth more than $270 million, in Japan. Projects include a grassroot vaccine fill and finish plant, and a Biosafety Level-4 laboratory.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug