Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Power Project Spending Index Up $11.6 Billion Year Over Year in August
U.S. Power Project Spending Index Up $11.6 Billion Year Over Year in August
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 583 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND--September 9, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the Power Industry leading the charge, project spending in the U.S. amounted to $318.31 billion in August, up 19.14% from a year earlier, according to the North American Industrial Project Spending Index.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- McCarthy Building Companies at Work on $3.45 Billion in Projects
- M.A. Mortenson's $7 Billion in Active Projects Fueled by Windfarms, Enhance...
- Pharma-Bio Bricks n' Mortar Update: $6+ Billion Investment in North America...
- Pharma-Biotech Capital Construction 2015 Investment Review: $15 Billion in ...