Premium Industrial NewsBrazil Aims to Open Short Rail Lines to Private Investment
Brazil Aims to Open Short Rail Lines to Private Investment
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 216 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--September 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to recent studies, investments in the Brazilian railway sector are estimated to be more than $6 billion. A new regulatory law aims to decentralize the current system of concessions that take place through public bidding processes. The new law, if approved, looks for a system of "authorization" by the federal government, in harmony with regulatory laws of states and municipalities for the construction of short stretches of rail by private initiatives.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...