Premium Industrial NewsLed by Renewable Energy, New Mexico Has $5.6 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Led by Renewable Energy, New Mexico Has $5.6 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 642 Words
Attachment: New Mexico Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--New Mexico is transitioning to renewable energy in a big way. Of the $5.6 billion in projects under construction that Industrial Info is tracking in the state, more than $3.3 billion worth are for wind and solar projects. Other industries making a strong showing in the state include Oil & Gas Pipelines and Petroleum Refining.
Companies featured: Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August