Premium Industrial NewsCheniere Prepares for Next Stage of Corpus Christi LNG Expansion
Cheniere Prepares for Next Stage of Corpus Christi LNG Expansion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 702 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having spent about $30 billion on capital projects to date, liquefied natural gas (LNG) producer and exporter Cheniere Energy (NYSEAmerican:LNG) (Houston, Texas) expects to reach a financial investment decision (FID) next year on what may be its last really big capacity expansion project for the near future.
Within this article: Corpus Christi Stage 3 project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Hard-Hit Louisiana Still Home to $14.2 Billion in Projects Under Constructi...
- Will Record-Breaking U.S. LNG Exports in First-Half 2021 Open Door for New ...
- Petrochemicals Lead $70 Billion in U.S. Projects Impacted by COVID-19 So Fa...
- Bechtel Has Hand in Several Major U.S. Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global LNG Industry