Premium Industrial NewsSoaring Gas Prices Hit European Chemicals and Steel Sectors
Soaring Gas Prices Hit European Chemicals and Steel Sectors
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 798 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 23, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Soaring gas prices in Europe have forced some of the leading fertilizer producers to slash production at a number of key plants.
Within this article: Details impact of surging gas prices on fertilizer and steel markets, state of Europe's gas supplies, pressures
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.K. Fuel Shortages Blamed on Panic Buying
- U.S. Chemical Producers Plot Third-Quarter Maintenance as Growth Blossoms
- Shell, LyondellBasell Among Chemical, LNG Companies on Gulf Coast to See CO...
- CF Industries Postpones Planned Turnaround for Louisiana Ammonia Unit
- CF Industries Preps for Turnaround at Donaldsonville Plant