Premium Industrial NewsMetals & Minerals Project Spending Up 39.9% in 2021
Metals & Minerals Project Spending Up 39.9% in 2021
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 367 Words
Attachment: index 71
SUGAR LAND--September 24, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to the most recent update to Industrial Info's Global Industrial Project Spending Index, project activity in the Metals & Minerals Industry is up 39.9%, based on the value of projects reaching the construction stage when compared to last year. The index is tracking $316 billion worth of Metals & Minerals projects that have started construction or are scheduled to start construction by the end of 2021. This compares to $226 billion at the same time last year, representing an increase of $90 billion this year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...