Premium Industrial NewsNigeria's NNPC to Refurbish Oil Pipeline Network
Nigeria's NNPC to Refurbish Oil Pipeline Network
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 154 Words
NEW DELHI--September 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is preparing to refurbish much of its pipeline and storage infrastructure, which are crucial to the transportation of crude oil to various refineries across Nigeria. Many of the pipelines are almost four decades old and experience frequent failures and operational downtime, high maintenance costs and revenue losses.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kinder Morgan Sees Revived Hopes for Permian, Other Pipelines as Midstream ...
- Valero's Refining Segment Sees Happier Days with Positive Third-Quarter Res...
- U.N. Report: Planned Hydrocarbon Production Will Heat Up Planet
- Sub-Saharan Africa's Oil & Gas Midstream Industry Sees Growth
- Halliburton, Cenovus, Gazprom: Your Daily Energy News