Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Pipeline Construction Activity Led by West Virginia, Minnesota
U.S. Pipeline Construction Activity Led by West Virginia, Minnesota
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 776 Words
Attachment: Pipeline Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 24, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Oil & Gas pipeline projects in the U.S. more often are running into problems with permitting, environmental activism and protests from nearby residents. Spending on pipeline projects under construction in the U.S. is presently highest in West Virginia and Minnesota, and the projects dominating the states have seen their fair share of headaches.
Companies featured: Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB), Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A), Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Enbridge, LyondellBasell: Your Daily Energy News
- Minnesota Boasts $5.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction, Led by Indust...
- ExxonMobil, Enbridge: Your Daily Energy News
- Enterprise Products to Rein in Capex in Coming Years as Company Gains Groun...
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News