Premium Industrial NewsJapan's Pharma Majors Inject Capital into Injectable Projects
Japan's Pharma Majors Inject Capital into Injectable Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 91 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--October 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking eight capital-spending projects in Japan's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry that are related to injections, totaling more than $246 million in investment value.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- New German Government to Embrace Decarbonisation of Heavy Industry
- Data Centers, Wind Power Drive Nebraska's $3 Billion of Projects Under Cons...
- Industrial Manufacturing Stands Out in Missouri's $4.2 Billion of Projects ...
- Light Rail Leads Washington State's $16.9 Billion in Projects Under Constru...