Premium Industrial NewsData Centers, Wind Power Drive Nebraska's $3 Billion of Projects Under Construction
Data Centers, Wind Power Drive Nebraska's $3 Billion of Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 704 Words
Attachment: Nebraska Projects
SUGAR LAND--October 5, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nebraska--the very name conjures fields of wheat, soybeans and corn. However, the state is advancing in other areas besides agriculture. One of Facebook Incorporated's (NASDAQ:FB) (Menlo Park, California) biggest projects is occurring in the Cornhusker State, and wind power has a strong foothold. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3 billion worth of projects under construction in the state.
Other companies featured: Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Merck & Co. Incorporated (NYSE:MRK), General Electric (NYSE:GE), NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NextEra Energy Shows Relentless Drive Toward Renewables
- Airports, Data Centers Lead Turner Construction to Role in $10.1 Billion Wo...
- NextEra Energy Takes Leading Role in U.S. Renewable Energy Drive
- Contractor JE Dunn at Work on More than $1.3 Billion in Projects
- Turner Construction at Work on Projects Valued at $9.8 Billion