Premium Industrial NewsEIA Projects Renewable Energy to Rise by 2050, But So Will Carbon Emissions
EIA Projects Renewable Energy to Rise by 2050, But So Will Carbon Emissions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 697 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global renewable energy consumption will more than double by 2050, accounting for 27% of all energy consumption by then, if current policy and technology trends continue, according to projections in the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) newly released International Energy Outlook 2021 report. Even so, carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions also will continue to rise, driven by burgeoning economies and population growth.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Power, Automotive Lead Michigan to $11.9 Billion in Industrial Projects Und...
- Biden Administration Targets 50% Electric Vehicle Sales by 2030, but Roadbl...
- U.S. Automakers Prep for Maintenance Wave as Post-Lockdown Demand Skyrocket...
- MPLX Cancels Permian Pipeline, Ford Halts Plant Expansion as COVID-19 Delay...
- April 10 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report