Premium Industrial NewsMetals & Minerals Industry Tests Power-to-Hydrogen Solution for Decarbonization
Metals & Minerals Industry Tests Power-to-Hydrogen Solution for Decarbonization
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 414 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 11, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The push to decarbonize is leading to a growing list of "green hydrogen" projects in the Metals & Minerals Industry. Industrial Info is monitoring about $1 billion worth of related "Power-to-X" projects worldwide, all of which involve a power-to-hydrogen process.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...