Premium Industrial NewsChina's Wanhua Chemical Enters the Field of Lithium Battery Cathode Materials
China's Wanhua Chemical Enters the Field of Lithium Battery Cathode Materials
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 143 Words
BEIJING--October 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dating back to 2020, Wanhua Chemical has invested $179 million in cathode active materials (CAM) projects, and just last month, a 50,000-ton-per-year lithium iron phosphate project began attracting the attention of investors.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Covestro to Proceed with New U.S. MDI Unit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 201...
- Ethylene, Polyethylene Projects Gain Ground in India
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today
- Hexagon PPM to Present Webinar on How API RP 754 Can Help Refining & Petroc...