Premium Industrial NewsSalt River Project's $6 Billion Capital Program Includes New Gas Generation, T&D
Salt River Project's $6 Billion Capital Program Includes New Gas Generation, T&D
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1471 Words
Attachment: Generation graphic, CapX by function
SUGAR LAND--October 13, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Salt River Project (SRP), Arizona's second-largest electricity provider, has an active capital program, with about $6 billion of capital-spending projects set to begin construction over the next six years. Industrial Info is tracking 29 SRP capital projects, valued at about $3.1 billion, that are scheduled to begin construction between 2021 and 2026.
Within this article: Details on SRP's current capital-spending plans, and where the electricity provider is headed in the rapidly changing energy landscape.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Tetra Tech at Work on More than $18.8 Billion in U.S. Projects
- Natural Gas, Solar Among Sources Set to Energize Arizona After Massive Coal...
- Western Coal Power Round-Up: Close, Sell or Protect
- TransCanada, Navajo Generating Station, Solar Cancellations: Your Daily En...
- Coronado Generating Station Unit 02 in Arizona Offline for Turbine Screens ...