Premium Industrial NewsReport: Carbon Capture Projects Grow Sharply this Year
Report: Carbon Capture Projects Grow Sharply this Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 543 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Carbon capture and storage (CCS) projects are springing up all over. According to a newly released report by the Global CCS Institute (Melbourne, Australia), the carbon dioxide (CO2) capture capacity of all such facilities under development has risen this year to 111 million metric tons per year as of September, a 48% jump over 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- ExxonMobil Plans to Expand CCS Capacity at Wyoming Natural Gas Facility
- INEOS To Spend $1.4 Billion at Scottish Refinery
- INEOS Backs Scotland's First Major Carbon Capture Project
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Scotland's Grangemouth Refinery Hit by Unit Closures and Job Cuts