Premium Industrial NewsIEA Warns of Complacency, Return to Business as Usual in Latest Report
IEA Warns of Complacency, Return to Business as Usual in Latest Report
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1594 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--October 14, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Propelled by rising concerns over global climate change, the International Energy Agency (IEA) (Paris, France) has dramatically increased its analytic work on energy markets and climate change in recent years, which has enabled it to produce detailed and complex projections about energy use and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. This year's version of its flagship publication, the World Energy Outlook (WEO), features thematic and title parallels to the Star Wars movie series: If the theme of last year's WEO was "The Rise of Renewables," then its WEO-2021 could be titled, "The Revenge of the Status Quo."
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Green Hydrogen Hub Proposed for Scottish Oil Terminal
- Europe Faces New Split Over Nuclear Power
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- PJM Interconnection, U.S. Natural Gas Inventories: Your Daily Energy News
- China's September Power Output up 4.9% Year Over Year, Power Consumption Up...