Premium Industrial NewsCement and Concrete Manufacturers Vow to Accelerate Reduction of Carbon Emissions
Cement and Concrete Manufacturers Vow to Accelerate Reduction of Carbon Emissions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 297 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Global Cement and Concrete Association (GCCA), representing 40 of the world's leading cement and concrete manufacturers, has pledged to accelerate the industry's reduction in carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by a further 25% by 2030, as part of its plan to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...
- Rio Tinto Announces $7.5 Billion Investment for 50% Decarbonization by 2030