Premium Industrial NewsChina's Natural Gas Output Up 7.1% in September
China's Natural Gas Output Up 7.1% in September
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 148 Words
BEIJING--October 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's natural gas output totaled 15.7 billion cubic meters in September, a 7.1% increase from September 2020 and a 15.2% increase from September 2019, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics. From January to September, China's natural gas output totaled 151.8 billion cubic meters, a 10.4% increase from the same period last year and a 20% increase from the same period in 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- ConocoPhillips Ups Capex 36% for 2022, but Treads Carefully on Big Projects
- Spain's EPC Firm Tecnicas Reunidas Lands Big Projects in Middle East
- Venture Global LNG, Higher Prices Predicted Next Year: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Chevron Plots $15 Billion in '22 Capex as it Juggles Drilling, Carbon-Reduc...
- U.S. Oil & Gas Industry, Affected States Oppose Reforms to Federal Leasing ...