Premium Industrial NewsEIA: Conventional Light-Duty Vehicles to Peak in 2038 as Electric Vehicles Ascend
EIA: Conventional Light-Duty Vehicles to Peak in 2038 as Electric Vehicles Ascend
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 213 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The number of gasoline- and diesel-powered light-duty vehicles on the road across the globe will peak in 2038, while the number of electric vehicles will continue to grow, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) International Energy Outlook 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- Newmont Aims to Nearly Double Development Capex for 2022, Increase Gold Pro...
- Nippon Steel to Strengthen Transit Industry Products Manufacturing Base
- IIR Webinar: Canada's Metals & Minerals Industry Set to Grow During Energy ...
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...