Premium Industrial NewsU.S., European Union Resolve Steel and Aluminum Tariff War
U.S., European Union Resolve Steel and Aluminum Tariff War
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 783 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 2, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. and the European Union (EU) have agreed to end their war over steel and aluminum tariffs enacted by former President Donald Trump's administration in 2018.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Steel Expects $2.3 Billion in Capex for 2022, Including Spending on Ne...
- Texas Leads U.S. in Value of Metals & Minerals Projects Under Construction
- Industrial Manufacturing Lifts Alabama to $11 Billion in Projects Under Con...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Re...
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Pr...