Premium Industrial NewsU.S. on Track to See $60.9 Billion in Power Projects Completed This Year
U.S. on Track to See $60.9 Billion in Power Projects Completed This Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 786 Words
Attachment: Power Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Power Industry is on track to complete nearly $60.9 billion in projects by the end of this year. While many of these have been or will be completed by the year's end, not all will make it, and the last phases of construction will carry over into 2022. Wind and solar projects lead in spending, although some of the largest projects are for natural gas-fired plants.
Companies featured: DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Ohio Power Plant Completion, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Michigan's DTE Energy Hikes Capital Spending as it Moves from Coal
- NavigatIIR: More than $6 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Power Completions Set ...
- Duke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon E...
- EIA: Renewables to Account for Most New U.S. Power Generation Coming Online...