Free Industrial NewsWebinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Service Life of Your Equipment
Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Service Life of Your Equipment
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 284 Words
Anyone who works with rotating equipment knows that wear and tear is--and always will be--inevitable. Rotating equipment components regularly endure harsh environments, leading to corrosion and erosion. This is why Sulzer is always seeking to expand its repair abilities to better serve its customer's needs. Sulzer is now offering services using its Laser Metal Deposition (LMD) technology to repair and improve process equipment.
Within this article: How Sulzer's LMD benefits its users, including a metallurgical bond, high-density overlays, low heat-affected zone (HAZ), low dilution, and minimal-to-no distortion weld repairs. Listen to our webinar for free!
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- India's Auto Manufacturers Bid on Government's Production Linked Incentive ...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- IIR's 2022 U.S. & Canada Industrial Market Outlook Goes Virtual
- Brazil Faces Deindustrialization, Digitalization and Sustainability