Premium Industrial NewsData Center Projects Strong in India
Data Center Projects Strong in India
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 252 Words
NEW DELHI--November 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The demand for data centers continues in India. Investors and global data center players have increased their commitments by announcing joint ventures and memoranda of understanding to meet expected demand. States like Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have been providing incentives for the data center industry, as they want to join the next wave of technological change.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- South Korean Fuel Cell Manufacturers Grow Presence on Global Stage
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Power Industry Leads Mississippi's $2.8 Billion in Projects Under Construct...
- China Accelerates Robot Production in 2021