Premium Industrial NewsEquinor Starts Work on Wisting Oil Field Development in Barents Sea
Equinor Starts Work on Wisting Oil Field Development in Barents Sea
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 658 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 23, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway's Equinor (NYSE:EQNR) (Stavanger) has kicked off development of the Wisting oil field in the Barents Sea by awarding a front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for a floating production and storage vessel (FPSO) to Aker Solutions (Oslo).
Within this article: Details start of Wisting oil field project, partners, planned investment, estimated yield
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- OMV Norge to Develop Wisting Oil Field, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Chevron Plots $15 Billion in '22 Capex as it Juggles Drilling, Carbon-Reduc...
- Norway's Yme Oil Field Back Online After 20 Years
- Norway's Equinor Ramps up Gas Exports to Help EU Crisis
- Deal Struck for Europe's First Large-Scale Blue Ammonia Plant