Premium Industrial NewsPower Industry Takes Lead in Dakotas' $2.5 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Power Industry Takes Lead in Dakotas' $2.5 Billion in Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 729 Words
Attachment: Dakotas Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Power Industry leads in terms of value for North Dakota and South Dakota's $2.57 billion in projects under construction. This is followed by pipeline projects in oil-rich North Dakota and the Food & Beverage Industry in both states.
Companies featured: Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL), Archer-Daniel-Midland Company (NSYE:ADM), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Xcel Energy Makes Way Toward Future Filled With Renewables
- Xcel Energy Sticks to Robust Outlook for Renewables as Wind Fuels Growth
- Midwest Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees More than $5.5 Billion in Pl...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- Burns & McDonnell at Work on $20 Billion in Projects, Fueled by NGL, Wind E...