Premium Industrial NewsIndia's Odisha Ports to See Major Infrastructure Push
India's Odisha Ports to See Major Infrastructure Push
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 202 Words
NEW DELHI--November 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Indian state of Odisha has a coastline of 480 kilometers. The major marine ports in the state are Paradip, Dharma and Gopalpur. The state government has identified new locations to set up marine infrastructure. In addition, it is working to modernize and expand the existing facilities with the help of private sector.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- South Korean Fuel Cell Manufacturers Grow Presence on Global Stage
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Power Industry Leads Mississippi's $2.8 Billion in Projects Under Construct...
- China Accelerates Robot Production in 2021