Premium Industrial NewsIndia's Construction Equipment Sector Poised for Growth in Coming Years
India's Construction Equipment Sector Poised for Growth in Coming Years
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 224 Words
Attachment: India Const. Equip. 1121
NEW DELHI--November 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--India's construction-equipment producers are witnessing a return to market growth, with the first quarter of 2022 expected to see particularly strong demand. Industrial Info is tracking 49 related projects, with a total investment value of more than $685 million, across in India.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Led by Pipelines, West Virginia Sees $3.3 Billion in Projects Under Constru...
- South Korean Fuel Cell Manufacturers Grow Presence on Global Stage
- Webinar: How Sulzer's Laser Metal Deposition Technology Can Extend the Serv...
- Power Industry Leads Mississippi's $2.8 Billion in Projects Under Construct...
- China Accelerates Robot Production in 2021