Premium Industrial NewsNational Grid Scales Up Investments in U.S. Renewables, New York Transmission
National Grid Scales Up Investments in U.S. Renewables, New York Transmission
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 941 Words
Attachment: National Grid US 1121
SUGAR LAND--November 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG) (London, England) is building out its global energy-generation presence with a renewed emphasis on renewable resources, and its various U.S. subsidiaries are central to its ambitions. In the first half of its 2021-22 fiscal year, ended September 30, the company said its strategic pivot toward higher growth electricity also would include updates and rebuilds to its U.S. transmission and distribution (T&D) system. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9 billion worth of projects from National Grid across the U.S., nearly 75% of which is attributed to solar-generation projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S.-based projects from National Grid, including major solar- and wind-generation projects and an overhaul of New York's T&D system.
Other companies featured: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Vestas Wind Systems A/S and PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Solar Leads Great Lakes Region in Nearly $1.7 Billion in Planned First-Quar...
- FERC Inspects National Grid's LNG Peak Shaver Construction, an Industrial I...
- U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fue...
- Rhode Island Hosts $315.25 Million in Project Kickoffs for 2016
- U.S. on Track for $22.5 Billion in Chemical Project Completions in 2021