Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharmaceutical Companies Could See Wave of Project Completions in 2022
China's Pharmaceutical Companies Could See Wave of Project Completions in 2022
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 145 Words
BEIJING--December 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Many Chinese pharmaceutical projects tracked by Industrial Info over the past two years have faced delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of these projects will be completed before the end of 2022, and 793 projects totaling more than $42 billion in value are expected to kick off in 2022.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- More than 150 Plants in North America's Pharma-Biotech Industry Opened in 2...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- Japan's Pharma Majors May Invest $340 Million in Fill-and-Finish Projects
- Africa's Chemical Producers to Spend More than $1 Billion on Captive Power