Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharmaceutical Intermediates Producers Plan US$1.88 Billion in Project Kickoffs for 2022
China's Pharmaceutical Intermediates Producers Plan US$1.88 Billion in Project Kickoffs for 2022
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 131 Words
BEIJING--December 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's carbon neutrality and emissions policy has had an impact on a few of the country's chemical synthetic pharmaceutical plants, but that hasn't stopped plans for new projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- More than 150 Plants in North America's Pharma-Biotech Industry Opened in 2...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- Japan's Pharma Majors May Invest $340 Million in Fill-and-Finish Projects
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Could See Wave of Project Completions in 2...