Premium Industrial NewsIndian Downstream Majors Join Hands for World's Longest LPG Pipeline
Indian Downstream Majors Join Hands for World's Longest LPG Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 150 Words
Attachment: India LPG pipe 1221
NEW DELHI--December 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Indian downstream majors Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) have formed IHB Private Limited, a joint venture (JV) to build the world's longest pipeline for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...
- India's HPCL Moves Ahead With Refined Products Pipeline
- Capex Money Flows Back into U.S. Oil, Especially in the Permian--But Will I...