Premium Industrial NewsWilliams' Transco Pipeline Delivers Record Natural Gas Volume After Completing Expansions
Williams' Transco Pipeline Delivers Record Natural Gas Volume After Completing Expansions
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 538 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2022--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Natural gas pipeline operator Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) recently delivered a record amount of natural gas on its Transcontinental (Transco) interstate pipeline, the largest natural gas pipeline system in the U.S. by volume, after completing two major expansion projects over the last two years. Industrial Info is tracking $3.5 billion in active projects belonging to Williams Companies, most of which is in the early planning phase.
Companies featured: Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...
- India's HPCL Moves Ahead With Refined Products Pipeline
- Capex Money Flows Back into U.S. Oil, Especially in the Permian--But Will I...