Premium Industrial NewsLNG Pushes U.S. Influence Over the Horizon
LNG Pushes U.S. Influence Over the Horizon
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 559 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 12, 2022--Written by Daniel Graeber for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Analysis from consultant group Wood Mackenzie finds the U.S. market is "one of the most attractive locations to develop new export capacity" for liquefied natural gas (LNG). With its energy abundance, and its position as a world leader, that capacity also gives it a geopolitical edge.
Companies featured: Cheniere Energy (NYSE:LNG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- 2022 Market Outlook Article for future use
- More CCS Could be Coming to Lighten Alberta's Heavy Carbon Footprint
- U.S. Crude Oil Stocks, Hess Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Hess Increases Capex to $2.6 Billion, Guyana an Oil Standout During Energy ...
- Mountain Valley Pipeline, Strategic Petroleum Reserve Exchange: Your Daily ...