Premium Industrial NewsArgentina Gets $3.5 Billion Investment for Automobile Manufacturing
Argentina Gets $3.5 Billion Investment for Automobile Manufacturing
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 277 Words
Adefa is composed of local subsidiaries of the following companies: General Motors, Ford, Fiat, Peugeot-Citroen, Renault, Toyota, Volkswagen
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Auto Makers in Germany Plan $2.86 Billion Project Starts Over the Next 12 M...
- Pandemic Leads to Strong Upgrade, Modernization Project Activity in Brazil
- India's COVID-19 Wave Hinders Auto Industry
- High Copper Prices Shine Light on $264 Billion in Mining & Smelting Project...
- Journal: Hydrogen May Have Edge over Electric Batteries in Future Trucks