You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KBR to Execute Two Refinery Contracts for Iraq's Oil Ministry
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 593 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--August 27, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Iraq's Oil Ministry has awarded two contracts to global engineering services company KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) for the proposed 150,000-barrel-per-day Maysan refining complex. The ministry signed the contracts with KBR through Southern Refineries Company (SRC) (Basra, Iraq). The first contract will include basic engineering and licensing work for the fluidized catalytic cracker (FCC) facility, while under the second contract, KBR will provide engineering services for the Solvent Deasphalting (SDA) unit. Work on the projects is expected to begin immediately. The FCC unit will produce gasoline, and the SDA will help in the removal of residual oil that cannot be converted into motor fuel.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 1st 2021
- Middle East's Refiners Plan $391 Million of Maintenance Projects in 2022, a...
- Tunisia's Bizerte Refinery Aims for Modernization, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Petrorabigh's Low-Value Fuel Oil Bottom-of-the-Barrel Project on Hold in Sa...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker