You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First Unit of State Grid's Xianyou Pump-Storage Power Station Begins Operations
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 323 Words
BEIJING--January 3, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--The first unit of State Grid Corporation of China's (SGCC) (Beijing) Xianyou Pump-Storage Power Station was connected to the grid on December 22, 2012. This is the first pump-storage power station in China to adopt fully localized power generation unit and put it into operation, according to an announcement from the SGCC on December 27.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker