You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huaneng Group's Lancang River Miaowei Hydropower Station Receives Approval from NDRC
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 345 Words
BEIJING--June 12, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Upon consent from the State Council, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) approved China Huaneng Group's (Beijing) Lancang River Miaowei Hydropower Station on May 27, 2013, according to an announcement from HydroChina Corporation (Beijing), the project designer, on June 5.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker