You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huaneng Group's Lancang River Miaowei Hydropower Station Receives Approval from NDRC
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 345 Words
BEIJING--June 12, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Upon consent from the State Council, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) approved China Huaneng Group's (Beijing) Lancang River Miaowei Hydropower Station on May 27, 2013, according to an announcement from HydroChina Corporation (Beijing), the project designer, on June 5.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- COVID-19 Causes Operational Delays for New Indonesian Geothermal Projects, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker