You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mighty River's Ngatamariki Geothermal Project in New Zealand Reaches Final Stages of Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 408 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--June 19, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia)--Mighty River Power Limited (Auckland, New Zealand) is nearing completion of the grassroot, 82-megawatt (MW) Ngatamariki Geothermal Binary power plant, which is 17 kilometres northeast of Taupo in New Zealand. Plant commissioning is expected in August 2013. The project is in the final stages of construction, with two of its four generating units already up and running. The total cost of the project is more than $400 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker