Premium Industrial NewsRio Tinto's West Angelas Power Project Nears Completion in Western Australia
Rio Tinto's West Angelas Power Project Nears Completion in Western Australia
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 320 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--July 12, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia)--The West Angelas Power Project in Eastern Pilbara, Western Australia, is nearing completion. Construction on the 80-megawatt (MW) power plant commenced in August 2012, and it is on track to be completed by the end of the year. It is part of Rio Tinto's (NYSE:RIO) Power System Upgrade 330 Project, which will support the expansion of its iron ore mining operations.
Other companies featured: Siemens AG (NYSE:SI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...