You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rio Tinto's West Angelas Power Project Nears Completion in Western Australia
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 320 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--July 12, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia)--The West Angelas Power Project in Eastern Pilbara, Western Australia, is nearing completion. Construction on the 80-megawatt (MW) power plant commenced in August 2012, and it is on track to be completed by the end of the year. It is part of Rio Tinto's (NYSE:RIO) Power System Upgrade 330 Project, which will support the expansion of its iron ore mining operations.
Other companies featured: Siemens AG (NYSE:SI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Makes Moves to Decarbonize Fleet
- Canadian Solar's Sunny Demand Outlook Boosts Prospects for $6 Billion in Pr...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Solar Projects in Next Six Months, an Industria...
- Philippines' AC Energy Taps Australia to Add Capacity to its Renewable Ener...
- China's Power Output Growth Drops to 0.6% Year Over Year in July, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker